October 29th, 2007
|two_roads||11:58 pm - Noah at 3 Years Old|
Hello, quiet community! How are all of the September 2004 "babies" doing?
I'm a little behind in making this entry, but I wanted to wait until I had taken Noah in for his 3rd Year Well Child Checkup so I had some growth information to include!
You guys, I cannot even find the words to express how in love I am with this sweet little boy. How did I get so lucky? He is brilliant. Simply brilliant! I know I'm his mom and so I'm biased, but he literally amazes me every single day. Sometimes I look at my 7-month-oldl twins and can't imagine that Noah was ever a baby - he is so intelligent and mature and... such a little person!
Some of the milestones he's achieved in the past year:
* Counts to 20
* Recites the alphabet and dozens of nursery rhymes
* Knows his full name, as well as the city we live in and the name of our street
* Memorizes the names of dinosaurs, presidents, etc (see video below)
* Dresses himself
* Is completely potty trained and doesn't need help using the toilet, washing hands, etc.
* Speaks in very complex sentences ("Can we go outside and look at the moon through my binoculars or is it still too cloudy out?")
Noah's Stats at 3 Years + 1 Month:
Weight: 33 lbs (50th percentile)
Height: 37 in (25-50th percentile)
Noah sings the heavy metal version of The Alphabet Song
Noah spells his name with fridge magnets
Noah identifies three U.S. presidents
Noah as Raphael the Ninja Turtle for Halloween - some sweet ninja moves!
Wow! So cute and smart. They are all getting so big. ;_;
thats too crazy. i didnt realise we were both in the same DDcommunities!
Woah, me neither! Awesome!!